Skills : Devops, AWS, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Kubernates
- The Infra Admin & Release Head is responsible for the implementation and operations of all technology infrastructures which includes Release Management, Network and Server services, service monitoring, servers, storage and related software.
- This position is operationally responsible for ensuring the availability, integrity, and security for all the systems and infrastructure.
- Partnering with the Engineering team responsible for development of Business Applications, this position will lead the Infrastructure and Operations teams with overall responsibility for technology infrastructure planning and deployment of technology for various projects.
- Partners with Technology head lead the technology infrastructure strategy and execution for the enterprise.
- Planning, project management and implementation leadership, identifying opportunities for automation, cost savings, and service quality improvement.
- Provides infrastructure services vision, enables innovation and seeks to leverage market trends that can create business value consistent with the company’s requirements and expectations.
- Participate in the formulation of the company’s enterprise architecture and business system plans; assessing cost and feasibility, and ensuring the plan is aligned with and supports the strategic goals of the business.
- Hands-on technical depth enables direct oversight, problem-solving leadership and participation for complex infrastructure implementation, system upgrades and operational troubleshooting.
- Experience with comprehensive disaster recovery architecture and operations, including storage area network and redundant, highly-available server and network architectures.
- Leadership for delivery of 24/7 service operations and KPI compliance.
- Ensure best practices are followed for code release management.