Posted 9 months ago
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or related discipline.
- 3+ years professional experience developing web based solutions and services.
- Should have knowledge of frameworks such as Node JS, Express JS, Grunt, Gulp, Yeoman, AngularJS, Backbone JS, React JS, Bootstrap (or alternatives).
- Knowledge of data visualization frameworks such as D3, highcharts and other related types will be useful.
- Gathering functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning.
- Designing/developing web, software, mobile apps, prototypes, or proofs of concepts (POC’s).
- Apply technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems.
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches.
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams: product management, QA/QE, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of the project.
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies.
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process.