Posted 9 months ago
Job Description :
The Senior Application Developer will be responsible for the creation, modification, and enhancement of business-critical applications. The job holder may work with internal and external clients to interpret, document, and analyze the technical requirements for the various systems. The position may work as part of a team or independently as complexity, skill set, and ULG needs demand.
Essential Duties + Responsibilities
- Operate autonomously as well as part of a team based on the scope and the requirements of the programming projects.
- Ensure all requirements are understood, documented, and analyzed appropriately for maximum efficiency in the coding, test, and deploy process.
- Adhere to the ULG Project Life Cycle, development methodology, ITIL, ISO program standards and IT controls for best coding practices, testing, systems acceptance, change control, and security.
- Adhere to project timelines and deliverable, effective communication of changes or disruptions to the schedule with a focus on expectation alignment.
- Be responsible for project software design and support overall enterprise architecture design.
- Provide accurate and complete software development estimates for large software projects.
- Other duties may be reasonably requested from time to time.