- We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our B2C platforms into easy-to-use products for our clients.
- UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you should have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications.
- Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our user needs and help us grow our customer base.
● Collaborate with a cross-functional team of designers, product managers, marketers, and engineers.
● Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research, interviews, and usability testing to make informed
recommendations for experiences.
● Design simple flows and elegant experiences across desktop, tablet, and mobile screen sizes.
● Shape our design system and create a cohesive brand presence across all our products and platforms.
● Explore ways to make our ecosystem approachable, intuitive, and engaging.
● Learn and contribute through regular meetings and critiques.